Monday, February 18, 2008

eyes are frantic when the generational groan is covered
an anul sob is the extent of my relief
ingesting the rotten eggs and
"put it in your eye you fuckin dyke" but
straight mama he's ignorant and you don't have an in
you're daughter is one of them
today i get to be curtain twitcher
but yesterday i munched on carpet, but i also read a book at the library
and my roommate flicks beans, but she also teaches truth in a classroom
and my love is a dyke, but she's also a mentor to a little girl with braids who calls herself "T"

and the cubicle walls are thin and nothing cuts like the tongue of a
a bored farmer's wife
who takes it up the labonza herself
just housewives in drag

but why but why she asks
when it's in my walk
and it's in my hair and its in my tattoos
but why why she asks
when it's in my voice
and my tattoos and the marks on my arms
and the marks on my legs and in my hair
and the rotten eggs in my hair
and there is vomit on my shoes so shitting doesnt work anymore
chipped my tooth on the porcelain in a rage of thirst
cause i'm not better than a dog's tongue lapping in a spinal thrust
buy why why she asks
when he doesn't even know you
but it's in my walk and my hair and my tattoos and my scars

for as much as it is in me, it is in you
haunting you in daymares
where i'm waiting

1 comment:

Charish Halliburton said...

Send this shit to "Euphemism" Quick! if you don't i'll get violent! By the way, i love it.