Tuesday, December 4, 2007

my girl

My girl is a hard plastic
ice cube tray
Tinted window on a microwave
Bubbling over with fat, boiled rubber
mess
Hollow, emaciated
runway crawling and slithering
Stroking stick straight glue hair
died black
curled purple tips
My girl is
Rude
They just wanna fuck her
She just wants to be
Fucked

My girl is foreign;
Fine tuned machine
Hot tan skin, baking in the sun and lush brown eyes.
Big black moles
Touching him
under the table,
touching me on the floor.
Winking, slits for eyes, yellow tinted tits
My girl is militant, collar straight starched polished blank mindless:
Militant.

My girl is soft, and squishy. Blob. Boring, blah, devoid, gorgeous, gone. Fat and white muffin top with highlights! Blindingly transparent legs, back, chest. Reminiscent of…
My girl is not memorable, she amounts to nothing.

My girl is boi.
Gender? Curious. Questioning. Pin me down black bone hand tattooed
On my arm.
She is top: dom
Male AND female
Ze
Ass grabbing, shrieking, spitting, smoking, pierced piece of shit.

My girl is a trophy.
Back straight!
Chest out!
Bright eyes.
Glistening jagged fingernails.
Picture of beauty, reflecting bloody nostrils, white
smudged powder.
Hard, firm, ass.
Muscles, toned syringe pushing fingertips.
Luxurious full hair….
on a mannequin in 5 colors and styles…
Doesn’t she know that moderation is key?
They ask me?

I’ll let her down easy. It’s sad really, she has no idea what’s to come.
Piss ass drunk, stoned, and malnourished and rolling.
Clawing and fighting,
Naked in the cage.
Can somebody control this bitch?
Shrill screech is a plea.
Don’t worry, I say, she’s with me.

2 comments:

jordan said...

jenna, basically i adore you.

Dani said...

jenna,
now there are four and that somehow gives it infinitely more worth than three.

gangsterfresh.blogspot.com

you are not required to go. you're not missing out on anything. really. i promise.